Xiaomi Mi band 3 Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth 4.2 Smart Sport Bracelet OLED Smart band
Incoming call and App
notifications at a glance
View weather forecast
for the next 3 days
Event & alarms
Set vibrating alarms
& get event remindersTip:
In order to use some of the Mi Band 3 functions (for example: viewing WhatsApp & other app notifications, sleep data & secondary activity tracking screen), you must first download the Mi Fit App
1. The Mi Band 3 allows you to view the last 5 messages in your history. For every message, a maximum of 3 screens of content can be displayed.
2. Data sources: IP rating of 5 ATM (equivalent to a water depth of 50 meters) is based on testing conducted by the National Quality Supervision Clock Inspection Center in accordance with GB/T 30106-2013, Report No. QT1803032. It can be worn in the shower, in the pool, or while swimming near the shore. However, it is not suitable for saunas or diving.
3. When the Mi Fit App is set to athletic mode, monitoring your activity is quick and convenient. If you begin running outdoors or on a treadmill, riding a bike, or doing any kind of walking, you just need to lift your wrist. The screen of the Mi Band 3 will display key data in real time such as your time, pace, heart rate. etc.
4. The Mi Band 3 currently uses two different kinds of heart rate sensors. Therefore, the external structure looks slightly different. Rigorous testing conducted in the laboratory has shown that factors like static heart rate, dynamic heart rate, and the band’s overall performance are consistent. In addition, the 24-hour heart rate monitor can be opened in the Mi Fit App. This feature, however, consumes a fairly large amount of power, reducing the overall battery life.
5. Smart-lock compatibility is supported by Android 4.4 and higher in MIUI devices, or Android 5.0 and higher on other devices.
6. The Mi Band 3 comes with over 30 features. For details on specific features, please check the specifications page.
7. The data on battery life is taken from testing conducted by the laboratory using the following parameters: using factory default settings, receiving and displaying 50 message per day, having one alarm vibrate for 5 seconds, touching the button to display the time 10 times, spending 2 minutes on other operations, checking your measured heart rate 3 times, exercising for 1 hour per week (and activating the running function to monitor heart rate in real time while turning off heart rate notifications), and opening the Mi Fit App once a day to synchronize testing for data usage methods. During actual use, factors such as settings, operations, and the usage environment will have an impact on the battery life. These factors may cause results obtained during actual use to differ from lab data.
8. The Mi Band 3 has undergone manual simulation testing at the factory, including a cycle of 2,000 durability tests. The specific durability testing method involved loading the capsule from the front and removing it from the back,and vice-versa. After being disassembled and reassembled, the band did not bear any noticeable signs of deformation and was found to be firm and solid.
9. The Mi Band 3 graphite black strap has undergone SGS testing. It complies with GB/T 26572-2011 and EU RoHS environmental requirements, Report No. SHAEC 1800673601 and SHAEC1800673101. The Mi Band 3 strap has also undergone biocompatibility testing conducted by the Anhui Provincial Institute for Food and Drug Test, Certificate No. AH2018-QZX-00005. During daily use, please avoid wearing the band too tightly, and keep the area between your wrist and the wristband dry. Also, please clean the strap with water regularly. Please stop using the product immediately and seek medical assistance if the contact area on your skin begins to show signs of redness or swelling.
Sleep better everyday
Monitor sleep quality
Accurately records information about your sleep quality
every night, including data on deep and light sleep so that
you can adjust your sleeping habits accordingly
display & rejection
The all-new Mi Band 3 displays the caller’s name.
If you don’t want to answer, press and hold to reject the call.